2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

A weekend in Kingman

It has been a while since I have been to Kingman.  Both boys were in school last year and that changed my vacation schedule quite a bit.  I haven't been able to just pick up and leave when ever I want.  I also started teaching piano more seriously this past year.  Add in my second year of photography at JMB Image and I have been swamped.  After our yearly Skousen family vacation, I let the boys go to my parents house for a week.  Stephen and I spent a few days, just the two of us, seeing movies, going to the spa, and relaxing.  I drove to Kingman, all alone, on Thursday to pick them up.  I spent a wonderful weekend with my parents and my friends.  The weekend included a hike, lots of food, and a water balloon fight.  My parents are seriously, THE COOLEST!  
I miss them already.  




































No comments: