It has been a while since I have been to Kingman. Both boys were in school last year and that changed my vacation schedule quite a bit. I haven't been able to just pick up and leave when ever I want. I also started teaching piano more seriously this past year. Add in my second year of photography at JMB Image and I have been swamped. After our yearly Skousen family vacation, I let the boys go to my parents house for a week. Stephen and I spent a few days, just the two of us, seeing movies, going to the spa, and relaxing. I drove to Kingman, all alone, on Thursday to pick them up. I spent a wonderful weekend with my parents and my friends. The weekend included a hike, lots of food, and a water balloon fight. My parents are seriously, THE COOLEST!
I miss them already.




































No comments:
Post a Comment