2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Thursday, May 15, 2025

14.5 For Nolen

 My sweet Nolen celebrated his half birthday today!  We went and got frozen yogurt at menchies.  I haven't missed a photo of the boys on their half birthday's yet, but it is getting harder and harder to remember.  Nolen is so sweet.  I love him.  He has been making games on Roblox and making a decent amount of money.  He walks the neighbors dog every other day and has made a small chunk of change.  He has more money than I did at 14.  I signed him up for school this fall and it seems to have caused him a great amount of stress.  I am hoping he will make some friends and get outside of his comfort zone.  

I love this sweet boy of mine.  






 


No comments: