2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Thursday, May 29, 2025

Alaska (Ketchikan)

 We spent an entire day at sea our second day on the cruise. I ran 3 miles while the boat rocked like crazy, Stephen and Edward barfed, and Edward did ax throwing. Nolen spent the day swimming and making a new friend named Will. We went to the show again and it was awesome. Veronica got called up on stage to win deal or no deal! It was awesome.  I woke up super sick Saturday morning after having a sore throat for nine days, it finally turned into something worse.  Thankfully, I bought some amoxicillin for just such an occasion. 












Sunday, we arrived in Ketchikan! It was the most beautiful sunny day! I planned a nice easy hike, then we would eat Alaskan crab, and then go on our excursion. We found a taxi that took us to Carlanna lake and we hiked around the lake. It was breathtaking. I went back to the boat for a it because my throat was in so much pain. We then met the family for lunch at a crab shack that was extremely expensive and the food was just ok. That’s when we got the call that our excursion was cancelled due to weather. It was such a beautiful day, it was hard to believe the weather was the reason. So instead of seeing whales, we shopped and ate more food. 






























Once back on the boat, we had dinner and went to another show. By this time, my throat was hurting worse than any other day. I went straight to bed and just hoped I’d feel better. 












No comments: