2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, May 11, 2025

Mother's Day Weekend

 This weekend was Mother's day.  I just can't.  I miss my mom so much it hurts.  I want to burst into tears as I am writing this.  I never wanted her to leave me, but she had to go.  I love her so much.  I sent Sharla, Kendra, and Blair flowers to celebrate Mother's day and to let them know they are not alone in their grief.  Mother's Day can be really hard with out children to celebrate with.  

Saturday, I went with my boys and my friend Andrea to Hummingbird cave outside of Grants, New Mexico.  It was so cool!! We hiked about a mile to the cave then a few miles underground in the cave.  It was hard to trudge over the lava rock but a cool experience inside the cave.  The boys loved it!! I need to plan more activities like that to keep them moving outside.  Andrea is so good at doing things her kids love.













  

Sunday, I went to church and luckily had zero meetings.  I came home and Stephen made brunch then we went on a family bike ride around the Bosque.  It was perfect.  My dad got me a beautiful indoor flower plant and Stephen got me flowers.  Stephen then made dinner and brownies.  It was a perfect day.  I just missed my mom.  I spent the latter half of the day finishing plans for my two upcoming trips.  We are going to Alaska next week and then on our yearly SWEMB BIRT trip in early June.  I love this sweet family of mine.  They are truly the best!  Happy Mother's day!










My dad wrecked his car a few weeks ago and then his truck broke down because he had put in bad diesel. We had to push his truck to the mechanic! So after all is said and done, he has a brand new truck to drive around. 

No comments: