2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, May 31, 2025

A weekend of hiking!

 Stephen had a few days off after our trip so we spent our time hiking the Sandia’s. I’m still super sick, but if Stephen wants to get out of the house, I will! 

Friday we hiked Embudito canyon loop. It was a pretty tough 1,000 foot climb but fun once we got to the top. Stephen even stripped down naked and took a photo! 



Saturday, we hiked Tree Spring trail in the Sandia’s closer to the crest. This trail had a few more people on it so no naked photo. Ha! It was a gradual 1,000 foot climb and was much easier. I am so grateful to have time with Stephen whenever I can.







No comments: