This last week, we packed up and headed to Alaska with my entire family. I have spent months planning the perfect trip to Alaska while spending as little money as possible. Ha! This trip still cost about $6000! We took a princess cruise that was four days starting in Seattle, Washington.
Thursday, Nolen, my dad, and I flew to Seattle at 7 AM. We had a lay over in San Francisco and I had just bought a credit card that allowed me to go to an airport lounge. So I dragged my dad across the airport to our first lounge. It had free food, drinks, and comfortable seats. By the time we got there we had less than an hour to enjoy the amenities.
We landed in Seattle around noon and spent an hour trying to find my dad’s luggage. Then we sent him and all of our luggage to the hotel while Nolen and I met the rest of our family at the Seattle aquarium. Nolen loved the aquarium. It had a fun place you could pet a lot of sea creatures.
Afterwards, we jumped on some scooters and went to the hotel and dinner. Upon arrival at the hotel, I found out Priceline never paid the hotel. That was a stressful moment while I called around to find out what happened. We ended up paying again for the room then went to dinner. Dinner was delicious but the service was terrible. Ha! After dinner we took the scooters to the Space Needle! We went at sunset and it was gorgeous. By the time we got down we were all exhausted so we went straight to bed!
Friday, we had plans to go to chihuly glass museum and board the boat. Craig, Blair, and I got up early and ran to get voodoo donuts about a mile away. Stephen and Edward flew in at 9 AM so we went to the museum of Pop then we went back up the Space needle. Edward went with Cash to the zoo. We all met up around 12:30 and headed to the boat. Chihuly glass was incredible! Kendra and Mike took the long way to get to the cruise and after three days of travel, they arrived! They came up the Space needle with us for the second time.

















































No comments:
Post a Comment