2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Time...


Stephen Dancing 1998


I am sure I have said this 1,000 times to all of my friends... "Time goes by". I can not believe it is 2009. Not too long ago I would wonder if I was ever going to find an eternal companion. Now, almost three years later, I am one month away from bringing a new life in to the world.







Where has the time gone? Last year, January 2008, I was sitting in my beautiful condo alone missing my husband. I really thought time had stopped. I was alone. I have literally blinked my eyes and it is one year later.







When I reflect on where I have been, it feels as though I have seen the world; yet, I feel like the life time I have lived has disappeared without real significance. 2009 means my ten year high school reunion is a few short months away. 2009 means I will become a mother. 2009 means Stephen will become a father. 2009 brings us new life, hope, and laughter. I found a few pictures from the passed and thought about how much has changed and what will change in the next 10 years.

Chelsea, Lacy, and Julie 2000

2 comments:

BrooksBunch said...

Beautiful post... time will go even quicker when your little man arrives... time will no longer be yours, so enjoy the last few weeks! I am excited to meet him. I'm glad Stephen went to Texas, I'm sure my Mom is so happy to have him there:)

neil said...

You literally blinked for an entire year?! That is CRAZY!