
Stephen Dancing 1998
I am sure I have said this 1,000 times to all of my friends... "Time goes by". I can not believe it is 2009. Not too long ago I would wonder if I was ever going to find an eternal companion. Now, almost three years later, I am one month away from bringing a new life in to the world.
Where has the time gone? Last year, January 2008, I was sitting in my beautiful condo alone missing my husband. I really thought time had stopped. I was alone. I have literally blinked my eyes and it is one year later.
When I reflect on where I have been, it feels as though I have seen the world; yet, I feel like the life time I have lived has disappeared without real significance. 2009 means my ten year high school reunion is a few short months away. 2009 means I will become a mother. 2009 means Stephen will become a father. 2009 brings us new life, hope, and laughter. I found a few pictures from the passed and thought about how much has changed and what will change in the next 10 years.

Chelsea, Lacy, and Julie 2000
2 comments:
Beautiful post... time will go even quicker when your little man arrives... time will no longer be yours, so enjoy the last few weeks! I am excited to meet him. I'm glad Stephen went to Texas, I'm sure my Mom is so happy to have him there:)
You literally blinked for an entire year?! That is CRAZY!
Post a Comment