2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's official.....

This baby will NOT go past his due date. Due to my factor 5 blood disorder, I will be induced no later than February 27th. So if you were planning to guess when this little guy will join the world... make an educated guess.

6 weeks and counting!

7 comments:

Meagan Rogers said...

Woohoo! Countdown time.

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

I knew he was done cooking...HOW EXCITING!

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

oh I forgot to guess. I say February 24th. Or maybe February 27th. I heard the first baby goes past the due date. So I think that is my educated guess :)

Shanan, Corey and Danica said...

Based on my experience with inductions--I think you will go into labor naturally the day before the induction is scheduled. So I think you will start labor on Feb. 26. And I am guessing 7lbs. 9oz.

Anonymous said...

Thiѕ is a tοpic that's close to my heart... Thank you! Exactly where are your contact details though?

Feel free to visit my page :: bucket truck safety
Here is my web-site - industry

Anonymous said...

I believe thаt is one of the such a lot vіtal infоrmation for mе.

And і am glad studying your аrticle.
Hοwever ѕhould statement on some common іsѕueѕ, The web site taste is perfect, thе
articles is aсtuallу great : D. Excellent actіvity, cheerѕ

my website - Tens machine

Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It'ѕ a
very еаsy on the eyes which makes it much mοгe pleasant for me to come
heге anԁ vіsit mоre often.
Did you hire οut а ԁeveloper to crеаte your
theme? Оutstandіng woгk!

My blog post :: taxi Service irving
Also see my webpage: Www.Efficienttaxiservice.Com