2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

35 Weeks!!!!




10 comments:

Christine said...

I love how Stephen has to show his updates too! :) Good luck with the last few weeks, not long now!

Meagan Rogers said...

Stephen looks skinnier. Can you believe you only have a month left? It'll fly.

Clay~Tansey~Cade said...

Julie, you look fantastic! I'm glad Steven has not kept up the trend.
I totally agree with you on the birthing classes. Since I was planning on an epidural, I figured there was no need and that the doctor would tell me what to do while I was drugged out of my mind, having pink floyd dreams.

Micah and Melinda said...

hello hello! I just love finding people with blogs... ok so you found me but I love you blog!

Julie and Stephen Barnes said...

YES! That lucky Stephen is getting skinnier! I have a lot of catching up to do. :)

Sabs said...

so cute!!!!

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

I was going to say Stephen looks a lot skinnier, but I think everyone else already pointed that out!

You look so cute! I can't believe how high you carry that baby. How do you breathe?

PS I like your dress too :)

Shanan, Corey and Danica said...

ahh you look great...all three of you. :)

Hayley Hatch said...

so cute! being pregnant is the most amazing thing ever!

M&M Kanet said...

Awww, you have the perfect little baby bump! I can't wait for this cutie to come. Best of luck to you!