2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Nolen's Second Year. A look at Regressive Autism.


 
This video is 50 minutes long, so don't feel like you have to watch everything.  To see Nolen regress skip ahead 30 minutes.
Also, know that I love my son, deeply.  My pain is physically visible in every way.  Nolen is still amazing just the way he is.  He was sent to me for a purpose and I made this video to share with other Mom's who may be going through the same thing and for others to understand Autism.
Nolen was a normal until around 22 months; however, by then he had visibly regressed.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Julie, is that your voice singing??? It's beautiful!

Andrea Landaker said...

How blessed he is to have a mom like you. :-)

Stephanie Isaacson said...

He seems so happy! I have known some that are so withdrawn that they don't even care their parents are around. He loves you and you are doing a great job being the best mom to him!