This video is 50 minutes long, so don't feel like you have to watch everything. To see Nolen regress skip ahead 30 minutes.
Also, know that I love my son, deeply. My pain is physically visible in every way. Nolen is still amazing just the way he is. He was sent to me for a purpose and I made this video to share with other Mom's who may be going through the same thing and for others to understand Autism.
Nolen was a normal until around 22 months; however, by then he had visibly regressed.
3 comments:
Julie, is that your voice singing??? It's beautiful!
How blessed he is to have a mom like you. :-)
He seems so happy! I have known some that are so withdrawn that they don't even care their parents are around. He loves you and you are doing a great job being the best mom to him!
Post a Comment