Anyhow, I looked at three different sites and created a book on each site. On blog to book, it took weeks! Way too long. I had to reformat everything. It manually put my blog in their program but the posts were all messed up. Same with blurb. It was annoying.
Then I found lulu. It is a book publishing company that uses a pdf file to publish. Pictures are black and white but that is just fine with me. Also, the book was only $12 dollars verse $50-$60! I love it!



4 comments:
This is great!! I have been in the process of making one myself for the past few years...maybe one day I will actually finish it! LOL!
awe, yes... i've got a blurb 2010 book only halfway done for the same reasons.
Great! I will look that up!
TThis is genius! ! You're blog entries make a perfect picture and story book! Your kids and generations to come will enjoy this very much!!
Post a Comment