2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween!!!

Saturday's are busy days! Halloween was no exception. We headed to early morning piano class at 8 AM. Then doughnuts!




We had our last soccer games of the fall season. I am so glad it's over for now. We need a break. 



Edward participated and kicked the ball during the game. It was awesome!


After soccer, I had three photo sessions and then headed over to a Halloween party! 

Edward is a ninja from ninjago. Nolen is Steve from mine craft. Stephen and I are Thor and black widow from The Avengers. 

Today, we headed to church and I was able to snap a picture of this sweet little guy. Kids grow up so fast. He will only be 4 for two more weeks. I love him. 











No comments: