2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

McCalls Pumpkin Patch and a Birthday!

This year, since we are home schooling, we tried something different.  We usually go to McCall's Pumpkin Patch on a weekend, this year we went on a Tuesday as a home school group.  In hindsight, this was a mistake.  Mostly everything was closed.  What a disappointment!  Even all of the bouncy pillows were closed.  So we didn't get to jump.  We did go on a hay ride, we did pick a pumpkin, we didn't get root beer (which is our favorite), and we did play in the corn.
Not a total loss, but it just wasn't the same.  Also, Stephen wasn't able to come with us because he had to work. Next year, we will go on a regular Saturday and fight the crowds just so we can enjoy the pumpkin patch for everything it has to offer.
Today is also my mom's birthday!
Happy 67th birthday to the best mom around.  I am so lucky to have her living here this year.  It is going by so fast and I wish they would stay, but I know they have their own lives to live back in Kingman.  They have been such a huge help these last 9 months.  I do no know how I will do it all when they leave.  I have begun to rely on them for nearly everything.  They even make us dinner after cross country.  I am so blessed. 

































No comments: