2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Santa Fe Children's Museum

So I pulled my calf muscle.  I don't think it is torn like last time, but I really don't know for sure. I went up to Santa Fe to see a doctor and have laser treatment done on my calf today.  The doctor didn't know or do anything, really.  I had to sort of beg her to use the laser.  That was annoying.  The laser is scientifically proven to help speed up the recovery process.  So here's hoping.
While I was visiting with the doctor, my parents took the boys to the children's museum.
They had a blast!
Nolen begged to stay all day, but we were hungry for lunch and Santa Fe is an hour away.







No comments: