2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Sometimes You Just Need A Good Laugh!

Nolen, 8 years old, "Girls wear a nipple boot."
Let me give you some context.
Tonight, my parents were over for dinner.  They just returned from a trip to Phoenix and Kingman.  I was asking about how their trip went.  They mentioned their old friend, Ron, who plays golf still and how he wasn't at home to help his wife, Roxie, get dressed; therefore they were not able to visit Roxie because she was still in her underwear.
Upon hearing this Nolen stated that "It's ok for boys to be in just their underwear, but not for girls."  We all asked, why?
He then said that girls have to wear a lot of underwear and boys do not. Boys just have to put on their underwear and then pants and a shirt. BUT NOT GIRLS.
Girls have to put on long white underwear, then a white shirt, then a "nipple boot". 
We all stopped him right there because we were laughing so hard.  
Never in my life could I make up something as funny as "nipple boot" in reference to a bra.
I'll miss these days.  
I just wanted to write this down so that when I am 75 and take the time to look through my old blog books I can read this funny story and chuckle to myself.
 

No comments: