Summer is in full swing here. I got back from Alaska and have been sick for a week. We are leaving for our big SWEMBIRT trip tomorrow and I am finally feeling a little bit better. Stephen and I have been training for our Grand Canyon Rim to Rim to Rim trip in October by hiking every single Sunday. We are working on building up our incline. It is a lot harder than I thought. I always believe I am capable of big things but forget that a lot of it takes hours of planning on training to be successful.
Pam and I have been running every Saturday to train for the Taos Up and Over race in August. I think the race might be tougher than a marathon. HA! I feel so out of shape and the hills are so incredible so hard. We drove up to the top of the Sandia's to train and it was beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment