2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Ultra Sound!!



Had another Ultra sound and noticed this little guy might have my nose. What do you think?


5 comments:

Shanan, Corey and Danica said...

I agree--he may just have your nose. :)

Michael & Kendra Taylor said...

OOH! less than 100 days!

Liz said...

I can't believe you have less then 100 days left! How are you feeling? Julie you are always posting on my blog, I just love you! LOL. At least someone out there reads them! I can't wait to see you for your baby shower :)

Address is 44439 W Oster Drive, Maricopa, AZ 85238

Clay~Tansey~Cade said...

How cute is that!
I sent you an email the other week from my dad's computer, not thinking about what email would show up. Sorry if that was a little confusing? Anyway I got a gift for your little one and will make sure it gets to ya!

Brant and Kristen said...

Hey- that's neat that I can actually make out a head! The only ultrasound shots I've seen are from when people blog about it at the very beginning where you can barely see a thing (actually, I've NEVER been able to see anything in those). Thanks for showing!