To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.
I can't believe you have less then 100 days left! How are you feeling? Julie you are always posting on my blog, I just love you! LOL. At least someone out there reads them! I can't wait to see you for your baby shower :)
Address is 44439 W Oster Drive, Maricopa, AZ 85238
How cute is that! I sent you an email the other week from my dad's computer, not thinking about what email would show up. Sorry if that was a little confusing? Anyway I got a gift for your little one and will make sure it gets to ya!
Hey- that's neat that I can actually make out a head! The only ultrasound shots I've seen are from when people blog about it at the very beginning where you can barely see a thing (actually, I've NEVER been able to see anything in those). Thanks for showing!
5 comments:
I agree--he may just have your nose. :)
OOH! less than 100 days!
I can't believe you have less then 100 days left! How are you feeling? Julie you are always posting on my blog, I just love you! LOL. At least someone out there reads them! I can't wait to see you for your baby shower :)
Address is 44439 W Oster Drive, Maricopa, AZ 85238
How cute is that!
I sent you an email the other week from my dad's computer, not thinking about what email would show up. Sorry if that was a little confusing? Anyway I got a gift for your little one and will make sure it gets to ya!
Hey- that's neat that I can actually make out a head! The only ultrasound shots I've seen are from when people blog about it at the very beginning where you can barely see a thing (actually, I've NEVER been able to see anything in those). Thanks for showing!
Post a Comment