To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.
Julie, you look fantastic! I'm glad Steven has not kept up the trend. I totally agree with you on the birthing classes. Since I was planning on an epidural, I figured there was no need and that the doctor would tell me what to do while I was drugged out of my mind, having pink floyd dreams.
10 comments:
I love how Stephen has to show his updates too! :) Good luck with the last few weeks, not long now!
Stephen looks skinnier. Can you believe you only have a month left? It'll fly.
Julie, you look fantastic! I'm glad Steven has not kept up the trend.
I totally agree with you on the birthing classes. Since I was planning on an epidural, I figured there was no need and that the doctor would tell me what to do while I was drugged out of my mind, having pink floyd dreams.
hello hello! I just love finding people with blogs... ok so you found me but I love you blog!
YES! That lucky Stephen is getting skinnier! I have a lot of catching up to do. :)
so cute!!!!
I was going to say Stephen looks a lot skinnier, but I think everyone else already pointed that out!
You look so cute! I can't believe how high you carry that baby. How do you breathe?
PS I like your dress too :)
ahh you look great...all three of you. :)
so cute! being pregnant is the most amazing thing ever!
Awww, you have the perfect little baby bump! I can't wait for this cutie to come. Best of luck to you!
Post a Comment