This baby will NOT go past his due date. Due to my factor 5 blood disorder, I will be induced no later than February 27th. So if you were planning to guess when this little guy will join the world... make an educated guess.
6 weeks and counting!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Woohoo! Countdown time.
I knew he was done cooking...HOW EXCITING!
oh I forgot to guess. I say February 24th. Or maybe February 27th. I heard the first baby goes past the due date. So I think that is my educated guess :)
Based on my experience with inductions--I think you will go into labor naturally the day before the induction is scheduled. So I think you will start labor on Feb. 26. And I am guessing 7lbs. 9oz.
Thiѕ is a tοpic that's close to my heart... Thank you! Exactly where are your contact details though?
Feel free to visit my page :: bucket truck safety
Here is my web-site - industry
I believe thаt is one of the such a lot vіtal infоrmation for mе.
And і am glad studying your аrticle.
Hοwever ѕhould statement on some common іsѕueѕ, The web site taste is perfect, thе
articles is aсtuallу great : D. Excellent actіvity, cheerѕ
my website - Tens machine
I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It'ѕ a
very еаsy on the eyes which makes it much mοгe pleasant for me to come
heге anԁ vіsit mоre often.
Did you hire οut а ԁeveloper to crеаte your
theme? Оutstandіng woгk!
My blog post :: taxi Service irving
Also see my webpage: Www.Efficienttaxiservice.Com
Post a Comment