2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Two weeks to go....

No baby yet... but time is going by very fast. I can't believe I will be holding a BABY (wait, MY BABY) in two weeks!!!!!!

4 comments:

Micah and Melinda said...

yeah!!! this is the part thats the hardest because everyone you know and strangers off the street will say enjoy the time you have left as a pair... I say forget them. Mason hasn't slowed us down at all, he just gets bundled along for the ride!
good luck mama everything will be great!

Melissa & Phil said...

He will be here before you know it!!! The next thing you will know is he will be 4 months old. I can't believe how fast Hayden has grown and how fast the time has gone by. Good Luck!! I can't wait to see pictures.

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

What you're pregnant????

Hahah j/k. Craig and I were talking about how weird this is! You are due in NINE days! WOW! We can't wait to meet him :)

Shanan, Corey and Danica said...

ahh I can't believe you only have two weeks left. And I can't wait to see pictures!!