2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Last Ultrasound before baby arrives!

I think he looks just like Stephen!! What do you think?

5 comments:

Shanan, Corey and Danica said...

I still think he has your nose...but other then that he seems to look like Stephen. I am so excited for you two--just wait it will be most amazing experience of your life--and you won't be able to remember life without him. That's the way it was with Danica. :)

Micah and Melinda said...

I am so excited for you! He is beautiful!

Kelli said...

I think he looks like a cute little chipmunk! I love cubby babies!

Lindsey & Brett said...

What a cute little squishy face! I can't believe he's almost here!

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

Well, I say the first pic portrays a rather large head, which would signify a resemblance of Stephen haha. But then, the 2nd picture seems like it might be a normal little head. SO there is HOPE (for a small head that is)!