To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.
I still think he has your nose...but other then that he seems to look like Stephen. I am so excited for you two--just wait it will be most amazing experience of your life--and you won't be able to remember life without him. That's the way it was with Danica. :)
Well, I say the first pic portrays a rather large head, which would signify a resemblance of Stephen haha. But then, the 2nd picture seems like it might be a normal little head. SO there is HOPE (for a small head that is)!
5 comments:
I still think he has your nose...but other then that he seems to look like Stephen. I am so excited for you two--just wait it will be most amazing experience of your life--and you won't be able to remember life without him. That's the way it was with Danica. :)
I am so excited for you! He is beautiful!
I think he looks like a cute little chipmunk! I love cubby babies!
What a cute little squishy face! I can't believe he's almost here!
Well, I say the first pic portrays a rather large head, which would signify a resemblance of Stephen haha. But then, the 2nd picture seems like it might be a normal little head. SO there is HOPE (for a small head that is)!
Post a Comment