2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Edward is home!




Celebrate! Edward arrived at his new home today! He is sleeping and should have a full belly. We had quite an adventure at the Women's Hospital in Albuquerque. Thanks to all the NICU nurses for keeping our baby safe.

Here are a few pictures the hospital took for us.

11 comments:

Formal Wear said...

I'm stoked for you that he was able to come home! But seriously- keep me updated on what it's like to be a mom (and what its like to live without sleep now!)

Shanan, Corey and Danica said...

oh my goodness...he has a ton of hair too!! He is so beautiful!

Meagan Rogers said...

He's adorable! Congrats again.

JaneaBug said...

How handsome!! I am glad he is home safe and sound!! YAY!!!

Sabs said...

oh my!!!! he is sooooooo adorable! so glad he's home!

Jake and Mal said...

He's so sweet! We're glad he got to come home :) Congratulations!

The McCullough Crew said...

Julie- he is beautiful! congrats on finally getting him home. I love you guys!

The Seger Family said...

He is so precious and cute!! Isn't is great to be a mom!!!

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

He is fashion baby!! I had to wear some white smock thing in my hospital picture...that is one lucky baby! He is so cute! His head is nice and round too..yeah!!

Kayla said...

Glad that adorable babe is home safe and sound.

Andrea said...

Ooh, he looks snuggly and warm