
Celebrate! Edward arrived at his new home today! He is sleeping and should have a full belly. We had quite an adventure at the Women's Hospital in Albuquerque. Thanks to all the NICU nurses for keeping our baby safe.
Here are a few pictures the hospital took for us.


11 comments:
I'm stoked for you that he was able to come home! But seriously- keep me updated on what it's like to be a mom (and what its like to live without sleep now!)
oh my goodness...he has a ton of hair too!! He is so beautiful!
He's adorable! Congrats again.
How handsome!! I am glad he is home safe and sound!! YAY!!!
oh my!!!! he is sooooooo adorable! so glad he's home!
He's so sweet! We're glad he got to come home :) Congratulations!
Julie- he is beautiful! congrats on finally getting him home. I love you guys!
He is so precious and cute!! Isn't is great to be a mom!!!
He is fashion baby!! I had to wear some white smock thing in my hospital picture...that is one lucky baby! He is so cute! His head is nice and round too..yeah!!
Glad that adorable babe is home safe and sound.
Ooh, he looks snuggly and warm
Post a Comment