2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, June 21, 2025

A New Job and a hike

 We arrived home at 10 AM and I sent Edward right back over to Flix Brewhouse.  Edward got a job right before we left for SWEM BIRT.  He went to orientation an hour before we had to catch our flight to Arkansas.  He got to work to find out what his schedule looked like to find out he was scheduled for work that night!!  I am so proud of him for getting a job and being willing to work.  He is growing up so fast and it just blows my mind that time moves so fast when you're an adult.  



 Also, the moment I got home from our trip, I booked an appointment with the doctor at urgent care.  I went in and got some serious meds to kill this sore throat.  I spent the entire week super sick and I am ready to get rid of this cold.  Stephen was really excited to have us back home so I went on a fun hike with him (and I complained a lot because of my sore throat). 




 

No comments: