2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, June 28, 2025

My Birthday! 44!

 Well a Happy 44th birthday to me!  I am still sick and haven't totally got over this terrible cold, but the medicine is working.  I still have a few more days of taking the meds and I hope this is the last time I will ever be sick in my life!  HA!  I woke up early and went on a fun run with Pam Martinez and Spencer Morgan in the foothills.  I am training for the Taos up and over 10k.  It isn't going great because I have been so sick for half of May and now ALL of June.  After my run, I took a long bath and then got ready to for brunch with Stephen at Los Poblanos Farm.  We then came home, gave each other massages, and then got ready to go on a cool train ride in Santa Fe.  It was a wonderful day!! Stephen got me a new Garmin watch and I LOVE IT! 
























 

No comments: