2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, June 15, 2025

SWEM BIRT - Alabama-Mississippi-Florida

 This was a beautiful driving day that we spent stopping at he USS Alabama and the beach in Mississippi.  We drove to the army base in Florida and climbed up a light house and saw the flight museum. Edward especially loved each of these stops.  




















We arrived in Panama City Beach toward the evening and it was impressive!  Melanie reserved us a gorgeous condo right on the beach.  The sand was perfectly white and the ocean was warm.  All the boys immediately jumped in the ocean to swim.   

  The next morning I woke up with a terrible sore throat.  We had planned a mini scuba diving day and I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do it.  I tried to get some meds but this was a resurgence of the cold I had in Alaska.  I could just feel it! 












 





No comments: