I love June. It is my month. It is usually the month that I feel the absolute best. However, this June I have been sick the entire month with a terrible sore throat that just wont go away. I have tried to make the best of it but it hasn't been great. I hate being sick. Despite being sick, I have tried to hike every Sunday with Stephen. It has been great spending extra time with Stephen. We hiked Domingo Baca trail and went up to the TWA crash site. On the way, I saw a bear cub. It scared me to death! We hiked the rest of the hike yelling "HEY BEAR" nearly every step.
Nolen has been loving playing water polo every morning this summer. His team is pretty good and it gets us out of the house first thing in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment