

I took some pictures for my little sister and her fiancee this weekend in the mountains. I wanted to share them with my friends that are not on myspace or facebook. They are a cute couple and will be sealed in the Salt Lake City Temple May 31st. I am so excited for her to get married and start a little family in Provo Utah. Kendra is the baby of the family and it is hard to see her grow up only because it makes me realize I am getting older. She is truly an angel. Kendra has always had a great personality that makes everyone around her laugh. She is marrying an awesome man who compliments her personality. Enjoy!



3 comments:
Those are awesome photos. My hubby likes to take photos with great scenery also.
Very cute pictures...but I have to say there is one in there in particular where it is very obvious that she is your little sister because she looks just like you. I personally think it is funny how certain pictures can do that. :)
Holy crap! When did Kendra grow up? Or better yet, when did WE grow up? I can't believe Kendra is getting married! Congrats to her.
Post a Comment