Well for the last few days I have been suffering from a terrible head cold. It doesn't seem to go away. I talked to a few people who are "from" here and they said it is really dry here. I told them I was from Arizona. They laughed!!! Supposedly New Mexico is drier! Stephen and I decided it might be good if we explored this new land. So we joined a hiking group and went on our first official hike last night. Lucky for me it was super easy. Stephen and I even ran the last mile back down the mountain to get a little more exercise. Of course, Stephen beat me. He has longer legs.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the idea of joining a hiking club...what a perfect way to see the sites around your new home. I love the pics too--it really looks like a beautiful place. :)
I love this blog spot, Julie. I can be a part of your lives through your pictures and adventures...Love you guys, Mom
NM doesn't look so bad. :) Sorry to hear about the head cold though. That sucks.
Post a Comment