Yesterday Stephen celebrated his 28Th birthday by waking up and heading in to work. I wake up at 6 AM to make him breakfast and lunch. I tried to make yesterday a little more special by making a good hardy breakfast filled with cereal and a banana. Then I made him a nice turkey sandwich, my specialty. He came home from work and I baked a cake (yeah right) and left him the most awesome heart warming card by the cake. Yep, it make fart noises.
Stephen and I went to the movies, me in my sweater as usual, and watched Wanted, then I took him to pick out the living room furniture we had saved up for. So all in all it was a decent birthday. Just the two of us for now.
6 comments:
Sounds like fun,hope he enjoyed his wonderful birthday with you.
How do I get ahold of you now? I want to talk to you.
for now? what does that mean just the two of us for now?
Anyway, it sounds like you both had a fun and relaxing days. I like holidays/birthdays like that.
I love his shirt! I forgot he likes shirts with sayings on them LOL. I wish you were here for my birthday so you can make me a delicious cake too! Oh well...LOL. You are so funny with your sweaters on. You should take a picture of your new furniture, I want to see :) Love you and miss you Julie!!!
Happy birthday to Stephen indeed! Also, I really like the last line in your blog. ; )
JULIE!!! I just got your post on my blog!! No way CONGRATS!!!! I hope all goes well.
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! (i hope you can tell I'm excited)
I love Stephen's shirt! I can't believe how old my bro is. Jeeeez. Life is going by too fast. :(
Post a Comment