For your viewing pleasure! My parents dog, Spot, went a few houses down and found a cute little mate... (both pure breed) so now he has four puppies to share with the world. I got to run down and see them so I took a few pictures for you to check out. They are so tiny. I love little weenier doggies and these little puppies look just like their dad. Congrats, Spot!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Puppies!
For your viewing pleasure! My parents dog, Spot, went a few houses down and found a cute little mate... (both pure breed) so now he has four puppies to share with the world. I got to run down and see them so I took a few pictures for you to check out. They are so tiny. I love little weenier doggies and these little puppies look just like their dad. Congrats, Spot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So adorable and tiny! I can't wait to pick mine up! *squeal of joy*
oh now sweet and adorable.
Post a Comment