To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.
He was definitely overtaken by Skousen genes. But there is something from Stephen, I just don't know what it is yet. Maybe the nose? HAHA Stephen's baby pic is so funny! He looks like a little adult. Cute.
11 comments:
I think he looks like Julie.
Awe, he is a momma's boy!
He's a Jewls boy for sure:o)
Looks like Julie for now...maybe more like daddy later though. That's what is happening to Jaelyn now.
He looks like a Skousen to me!
Yeah, Jewels he looks like you!!
He was definitely overtaken by Skousen genes. But there is something from Stephen, I just don't know what it is yet. Maybe the nose? HAHA Stephen's baby pic is so funny! He looks like a little adult. Cute.
Definitely looks like Julie!!! So cute!
Yeah I would definitely say he's more Skousen than he is Barnes. :)
Looks like every Skousen Boy I've seen. Maybe I'm just biased.
Post a Comment