Stephen's Mom drove out to beautiful Albuquerque to spend time with Edward this last week. We had a lot of fun sleeping at night while she took care of him. I sure wish I had a live in night nanny. Now that would be awesome. Then I could wake up refreshed and ready to play all day with my little "awake baby". Here are a few pictures from the week.


Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Posted 1 min ago!! YEAH!!! HE IS SOOOOOO CUTE! I want to pinch him, you MUST bring him here ASAP!
UM HI...you are so skinny...LUCKY
You look amazing!!! He is so cute. The long nights will end I promise;). Good Luck!!
It's such a sad day when Grandma goes home. Brace yourself!
Your little guy is sooooo adorable! And so much hair, too! Where did all this blonde come from?
Such a cutie, and you are look'n great.
Ok, he is the cutest little man. Maybe Addy and I should take a trip to meet her new boyfriend.
Looking good mama! Baby Edward is so stinking cute. Does he have your red hair?
How did you get so skinny after the baby? You look great!
Post a Comment