To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.
if he's anything like you and lindsey we can expect some pretty dang funny things to come out of that mouth:) love the month by month pics on the side. Too cute
I don't know what happened, but I deleted my comment eheh. I love his little 2 month pic. He is so adorable. I have a bunch of pics of him and Craig to post for you :)
6 comments:
What a little cutie. And already trying to talk? He's gonna be a smarty.
So adorable Julie!
if he's anything like you and lindsey we can expect some pretty dang funny things to come out of that mouth:) love the month by month pics on the side. Too cute
I don't know what happened, but I deleted my comment eheh. I love his little 2 month pic. He is so adorable. I have a bunch of pics of him and Craig to post for you :)
I love him! Perfect little talker! He adores you, obviously!
Post a Comment