To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.
This is going to make me cry! He is growing up so fast. By the way your message did make me cry in front of the whole office! Oye such a loser aye? We need to get together for a lunch or something now that I am officially "unemployed"
4 comments:
This is going to make me cry! He is growing up so fast. By the way your message did make me cry in front of the whole office! Oye such a loser aye? We need to get together for a lunch or something now that I am officially "unemployed"
I am just catching up on your blog. Edward is just so cute, seriously. Looks like you guys had a great time in San Diego.
Looks like you are doing great! Fun trips... litte Edward is not so little and I love this video :-)
Danica loves her little bouncer/entertainer too. It is such a godsend. :)
Post a Comment