I continue wondering where the time goes. I do not think it is going to slow down any time soon. Edward is 9 months old. I can't believe he is so big! He is about 28 inches tall and 23 pounds. This is just a guess, since we don't have to go to the doctor until he is a year old.
Edward is standing alone and becoming more and more curious about walking. He crawls FAST everywhere. He is getting four teeth right now, so he has been upset the last two weeks. I can finally see one of his bottom teeth. YEAH!
Edward is such a wonderful joy to be around. He laughs 87% of the time. After about a month of sleep training, Edward sleeps around 10 hours at night. He loves his Dad. He cries when Stephen leaves and crawls up to him when he comes home from work.
We are truly blessed to have Edward in our lives. I am so grateful each day I get to spend with him.
We are truly blessed to have Edward in our lives. I am so grateful each day I get to spend with him.
4 comments:
He is so cute! I just want to pinch him. I think I say that every month! haha. I think he'll walk by Christmas. Heck he'll run a marathon by 2! hehe, he is growing so fast!
oh man seriously he doesn't even look like the same baby! all grown up. congrats on the "White Christmas" that's awesome! I'm so proud of you!!! wish i could see it.
So you're finally sleeping huh?
I'm glad he's finally sleeping through the night for you! :)
Post a Comment