2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Monday, December 21, 2009

10 Months!!


Edward is a thriving TEN month old!!

He can take two steps by himself; however, he still prefers to crawl.

He takes only one nap a day, and that is if I am lucky and spend an hour trying to get him to fall asleep.

He is nearly 29 inches tall and 22 almost 23 pounds. He is a big boy and laughs all day.

He loves to be chased and to hide under his blankie. Peek a boo is his very favorite game.


YES, he is such a joy... and I can't say it enough, I LOVE THIS BOY!

1 comment:

Team Skousen said...

He is looking more and more like Stephen! I can't believe this time last year we were having a baby shower. Time just FLIES!