2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First Birthday Party


YES! We are having a small party for Edward. If you are in the Albuquerque area Friday February 19 at 5:00 PM, stop on by for some cupcakes and singing. Don't worry about bring a gift, you will be enough. Just post a comment letting me know you want to come and I will send you my address.
Have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Awe! I can't believe he will be one already! Wish I could come...give him birthday kisses!!

Team Skousen said...

Woohoo!! Can't wait for his 1 year old picture!! Squeeze that little bean for me!

Anonymous said...

Alright!!! sure wish we could be there; we will be wishing him a happy birthday from here in Kingman.
Love you Edward
Grandma and Grandpa Skousen

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.