2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

K-town

Grandpa S with Edward and cousin Logan

Grandma S helping Edward down the stairs

I had a fantastic visit to my hometown of Kingman over the last week. Edward and I played outside with Grandma and Grandpa S all day long. I caught a little more sun than I hoped while Edward stayed protected under a few layers of sunscreen.

Edward and Logan



Sisters


Cash and Edward

We helped pull weeds, feed the horses, pet the dogs, and, of course, eat! The weekend before I was in a show "Sounds of Broadway". My parents drove the grueling 7 hours just to see it. For a surprise, they brought my amazing niece, Amanda.

1 comment:

Team Skousen said...

Fun!! We need to come see one of your shows too!! Edward is getting so big!