To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.
Yes, I believe all couples have "cracks" in their relationship. If they say they don't, they are clearly trying to hide something. I think that if people were more honest about their lives, it would make others feel better about themselves. I know it always makes me feel more "normal" when I hear about imperfections in marriages and personal lives. I can't relate to people who put on a facade about their life.
We didn't always have one . . . but now we do. But in some ways it's made us stronger as we feel more inclined to show our love instead of just assuming it . . .
My mom always told me that the two biggest things couples fight about are money and sex and it is definitely true. But I think Brett and I have gotten pretty good at reading each other and working together to smooth out the kinks. Marriage is definitely work.
I can't think of our cracks, but I am sure they are coming eventually. BUT I think it is lame when people pretend to be perfect, because these things won't solve themselves, you know? But there is also a line to draw. No one wants to air their dirty laundry :)
4 comments:
Yes, I believe all couples have "cracks" in their relationship. If they say they don't, they are clearly trying to hide something. I think that if people were more honest about their lives, it would make others feel better about themselves. I know it always makes me feel more "normal" when I hear about imperfections in marriages and personal lives. I can't relate to people who put on a facade about their life.
We didn't always have one . . . but now we do. But in some ways it's made us stronger as we feel more inclined to show our love instead of just assuming it . . .
My mom always told me that the two biggest things couples fight about are money and sex and it is definitely true. But I think Brett and I have gotten pretty good at reading each other and working together to smooth out the kinks. Marriage is definitely work.
I can't think of our cracks, but I am sure they are coming eventually. BUT I think it is lame when people pretend to be perfect, because these things won't solve themselves, you know? But there is also a line to draw. No one wants to air their dirty laundry :)
Post a Comment