2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

He's a BOY!!!


We are so incredibly excited to announce we are having a BOY!!! Things will not be the same around here at the Barnes house; however, we are up for the challenge of raising two rambunctious little boys. I can't wait to teach them to be good men, I mean, GREAT men. I hope they will be best friends for life.

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Boys are SOOOOO much easier, Jules!! Trust me on this one! Boys are easier to potty train and aren't too high maintenance, among other things. I love my baby girl, but my boy is soooo much easier to deal with! ;)

Unknown said...

Awe, Congratulations! You get boys!

Andrea Landaker said...

They can be best friends, as well as nemeses! No need to shop around! :-)

Team Skousen said...

YAYYY!!!

Sabs said...

hooray! congrats!! you look amaxing btw! and i adore your family pics. you're gonna have such a cute fam of 4!

Kjersti said...

Happy!!

megs said...

They will be great men, because they have a great mom!! Good luck at helping them work together at being best friends, raised with your love how could they not?

Hayley Hatch said...

Congrats! Welcome to the world of double trouble!

Mindful Mothering said...

Wow! Lots of great men wanting to be in our family :-) I'm so excited for you.