I tried to weigh him but it didn't work out so I will guess he is about 10 pounds and 22 inches tall. He is such an amazing little baby. He is so quiet and peaceful. I am sure all of that will change with time, but for now we are enjoying our sweet one month old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Nolen has more hair than Edward at 1 month. Wow, if he has more hair than Edward, what will he look like when he is Edward's age...LOTS and LOTS of hair! He is so alert and ready to sit up and play. It is hard to imagine that he is only 1 month. He looks older.
mom
I still can't believe how fast a month went by!!! Crazy how time seems to fly when you have little ones in the house.
Edward with his truck ha ha ha...that is too cute! Nolen has gotten big since we left!
You made it through the first month. Yay! He is a cutie :) I hope you are enjoying your two boys!
p.s. I love the name Nolan. But Logan and Nolan doesn't work for me :)
So cute. They look so alike and yet so different. I still can't believe you have two kids!
Post a Comment