2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

6 Months


Nolen is already 6 months old!!!! He can roll over from front to back and spin around on his tummy; however, that is it. He is a huge smiler and loves to laugh. He loves watching his older brother run around the house. He is incredibly sweet and passive. We love him to pieces.

3 comments:

Lindsey and Brett said...

He is such a cute little boy! Look at that smile! I'm glad that Nolen is a little more calm than Edward. Edward's energy is great, but I'm sure it's a nice balance between the two of them.

Team Skousen said...

Oh my goodness he has grown so much since we last saw him! He is adorable :)

Heidi said...

He is sooooo adorable, Jules!!!! I wanna pinch those cute cheeks!!! :)