To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.
We have been swimming at our gym pool since January; however, Nolen has not been along to swim. We took him to the out door kiddie pool the day it opened. He had a blast!! Edward loved swimming with Nolen and, of course, Nolen loved swimming! I just love these two cute little boys!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Makes me want to go swimming too!!! These are the best days...and so are there more to come!!! Love mom
I love how much kids love to swim. It's the best thing to do in the summer. I'm glad our apartment complex has a pool, now if the water would just warm up a bit...
3 comments:
Makes me want to go swimming too!!! These are the best days...and so are there more to come!!!
Love
mom
I love how much kids love to swim. It's the best thing to do in the summer. I'm glad our apartment complex has a pool, now if the water would just warm up a bit...
I can't wait for our outdoor pool to open up here! You guys look like you had a blast!!
Post a Comment