In 1999 Stephen purchased his first ever car. A used 1997 Toyota Corolla. He drove this car until last August when we purchased a family car, the Toyota Highlander. Stephen was then upgraded to the 2000 Honda Accord. He drove the Accord for a year and we were finally able to upgrade his car to an awesome 2009 Jeep Wrangler. He loves it, but I bet you can guess who loves it more, Edward! Stephen and Edward go for long 4 wheelin' drives together for awesome Father-Son activities. 


Now that the rainy season has finally arrived the boys have been waking up and running outside to play in the mud. I am sure girls would never do this (note sarcasm); however, my boys LOVE water and they love to get dirty.

As a small side note, this ugly bush that has been growing in my back yard tuned out to be a beautiful New Mexico Sunflower!
1 comment:
I love Stephen's jeep!
Post a Comment