When I am faced with a trial, I like to do something that helps me concentrate on a solution. Usually, I sing. However, singing was not helping, so I played the piano all morning searching for some clarity. It didn't come. So this afternoon, I painted the door red. I have wanted to do this since July and I even bought all the supplies back then. I just did not take the time to do it. This was the perfect mind relaxer. I thought all day about what lies ahead and what will be different and what will stay the same. Clarity!
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You must have reached clarity because the door looks BEAUTIFUL. I have been doing lots of painting myself...eventually I'll get to a post with all of my recent projects!
I do the same thing! Your door looks great I hope you are enjoying the new color
I love red doors!
Post a Comment