2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Grandma X2

The last two weeks have been especially busy.  Between rehearsals, performances, kids, and a husband; I haven't had time to myself.  I am truly grateful to have two beautiful women in my life that are always willing to come and spend a week with me to help out while I get to do what I love: Sing.  I didn't really get a lot of pictures this time; however, I want them to know how much I appreciate their constant happy attitudes and their love for my family.  Thank you. I am eternally grateful for your sacrifice. 



1 comment:

Heidi said...

Awww, I love your mom. She was always so nice! :)