2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers DAY!

My mother is truly amazing.  She is constantly giving and sacrificing for her children.  I hope that I can someday become half the woman she is today.  I have also been blessed to be a part of my Grandma and Grandmother's lives.  They were both such righteous women who were a true example of womanhood to me.  I am so blessed to have known them.

Agnes Jean, Pattie Skousen holding me, and Erna Craghead.
Four Generations

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love the four generations picture. There are only 3 generations on my mom's side alive today....my daughters, myself, and my mom. Makes me sad. :(